Moksha Dear Berry Mask: Short Sheetmask Review










Sheetmask review again! I finally got around to try the Moksha Dear Berry sheetmask that I got from Althea for about RM4. 


It's a cream type sheet mask, although I found that the cream is more of a lotion/essence consistency. 


The sheet mask material is those regular thick cotton, not the worse out there but this mask has no slits or flap whatsoever 😕. 


Probably what I like the most is the scent. It smells delightfully like berries and tomatoes, and although it is quite strong, the scent is not too overwhelming. 

Ingredient analyzed by skincarisma.com: 









I had it on for about 30 mins, and it has a slight emollient feel to it but nothing terrible. I noticed instant moisturization and decent brightening. 


Overall 3/5, might repurchase because it's cheap for daily use.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. untungla and soo many health & beauty products to try.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top