Mamonde Houttuynia Flower Essence Sebum Control: Short Sheetmask Review

This time I will be briefly reviewing about Mamonde Pore Care Flower Essence Mask, which is infused with Heartleaf Hottuynia flower extract. 

The essence of the mask is quite watery, and does not leave any stickiness after it dries. The fit is also acceptable and the material of the sheetmask is quite thin for a Korean sheet mask. 

This mask is so refreshing and soothing, although I did not find any improvement to my pores. It does not minimize or mattify my skin so that's a bit let down. I do enjoy the fresh feeling and how soothing it is though, so I'm keeping this one in my will repurchase book! 

Ingredient analyzed by skincarisma.com:

Update: Heartleaf Houttuynia is believed to cleanse impurities and remove sebum in the pores. Mamonde pore care line mainly uses this herb as the star ingredient. This mask is given to me by my boyfriend, but it should be available in all Mamonde outlet for about RM6. 









CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. This sheet mask looks nice.. I wanna try it out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this out. The ingredients look worth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love masking is a must for me. Shall go their outlet to find this mask soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mamonde Pore Care Flower Essence Mask looks suitable for my skin. Will get 1 to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking for sebum control mask myself, this mask is at a really reasonable price, gonna look out for that.

    xx
    Puiyeesss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sebum Control Mask!! Must be a saviour for all the oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for recommending this mask. Haven't tried any Mamonde product yet but I need to with your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... pretty interesting and it really trigger my heart to buy this

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top