Eumora Facial Cleansing Bar Review

A couple of week ago, I was given a chance to try a sample of the Eumora Facial Cleansing Bar and write what I think about it.



What it is: Eumora Facial Cleansing Bar is a facial soap that is formulated from Austrian Moor clay and Hydration Microalgae factor (Hma) and claimed that this facial soap bar can clarify, tone and moiturized the face according to your need.



What it claimed (from the website):

  • Visibly lifts and recharges skin 
  • Easily erases dark circles, age spots, skin blemishes and coarseness for that perfectly toned, radiant complexion
  • Prevents dark circles, shrinks puffy eyes and energizes the skin around the eyes area
  • Instantly 'brightens up' your dull complexion and creates a luminous natural glow
  • Firms and tones aging skin without irritation or harsh chemicals
  • Strokes wrinkles right out of your face, even crow's feet and mouth lines Reduces pore size, skin pitting
  • Improves skin's firmness and elasticity
  • Nourishes, rejuvenates and saturates your skin cells from inside and out, so every tender new skin cell gets it's own "beauty bath", stimulating the renewal of skin cells
  • Rubs out years of aging, makes your face look as though time was running backwards!

Notable ingredient: Moor clay is touted to be "detoxifying" though I just think clay can unclogged pores and clear excessive sebum, while the Hma is probably just a catchword for microalgae extract that is supposed to be rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B12 and niacin.

How to use: Lather the bar with wet hands, spread the foam on DRY face, wait 3 minutes, rinse off.

How it perform: I used this bar for about a week and a half, but stopped because I felt like it is a bit drying for me, and momma don't have 3 minutes to spend washing her face. I usually just splash with some water in the morning and cleanse with low pH cleanser and double cleanse with oil cleanser and low pH cleanser if I'm wearing sunscreen and makeup. I don't actually see a lot of differences actually, probably because a) I did not use it for a long time and b) My skin is not that problematic. My pores are not diminished (though the appearance is improved when I use hydrating toners and serums). It does slightly brighten my skin and I do feel that my skin is softer but it is not visible in the picture. My dark circles and blemishes unfortunately did not improve.

Before

After


I should note that Eumora is a low pH soap bar, which is for me quite unique as it will make travelling with a breeze. I don't see a lot of low pH soap bar on the market so a bit of change is exciting. It is not meant to remove makeup and sunscreen so a suitable makeup remover will be needed before hand.

Verdict: YMMV, but I don't feel that it's anything HG. It's an okay facial bar, and low pH at best, but the price kinda put me off a little bit for what it did to me (150USD for 4 full size bar). If I can find these on sale or gifted one I will surely use it, but right now I'll rate it 3/5 overall.

This is a review on a sponsored product. Product are sponsored by commercial company but opinions formed are solely my own. 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. We are offering the Eumora Classic Facial Bar (1 Box) at a massively discounted price of USD 75 (Usual Price USD 150).

    3 Minutes Is All It Takes To Look Younger!

    The only skin health facial bar that heals All Skin Types.

    Save Money on skincare, botox, laser and collagen injection.

    Your All-In-One Beauty Treatment! You stand to lose acne, wrinkles, lines, freckles, pimples, dull skin, white head, black head, eye bags, big pores, age spots, sagging skin, dark circles, pigmentation and scars.

    If you do not get your Eumora bar right now, you may never see this offer again ... Ever!

    Buy Now at http://amzn.to/2lAbd9M

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top