Innisfree 2nd Inniversary on Ice!

On 3rd December 2016, I was given a chance to attend Innisfree Malaysia private party, where they invited all of their VIP members, staffs and medias to celebrate their anniversary in Malaysia. I am not one of their VIP members (yet! hehe) but I won a pair of the invites through their Innie-Bestie contest where I have to interact with their Facebook postings for about two-three weeks. That contest also hooked me with a box full of their products (more on that on next post)!

The Inniversary this year was held at The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel Ice Skating Rink to suit the theme - Inniversary on Ice! I was wary at first because my experience in the Midwest US taught me that walking on ice = falling down. Not cute. As always, I dragged my sister to go as my plus one because who else is going to enjoy a skincare based party other than her (my friends circle are quite small, lol). The dress code was green, red and white and I just decided to don some green (outer) shirt and scarf. I was given a goodie bag and my box of winnings during registration and we helped ourselves to the light appetizers offered before the event started.

The full setup
 (Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)


The ice skating rink was totally transformed to a Christmas-sy Innisfree garden. It was divided to 5 small booths with a center stage with a gorgeous christmas tree as the focal point. 4 of the booths had a photobooth where we can take pictures and collect the cards needed for a calendar. The party was hosted by local youtuber, Jen from Im.Jenn and she was super pretty and lively that day.

Jenn, our lively host
(Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)


After a short briefing and speech, our first stop was the Inni-postman booth where we can DIY a postcard to be sent to international or local friends for free. The decorations were pre-cut and you can choose the theme that you wanna go with. I chose Rudolph while my sister chose a christmas tree. Mine was sent to my boyfriend as a birthday card lol.


First, we chose from the arrays of templates

We cut out some designs to add on



My finished postcard

and mail it!
(Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)


Next we tried the Jeju Flying Bike, a virtual reality bike that took us 'flying' across a journey to collect all the main extracts for the green tea seed serum. It was actually quite realistic and fun!
Jeju Flying Bike VR setup
(Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)

Me trying out the VR bike
((Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)

Afterwards we head on to the Santa's workshop where we got to build our own DIY christmas globe. Again I chose a Rudolph decoration (see the theme now?) and my sister got herself the white christmas tree. All that we do was just to stick our decoration on the second lid of the mason jar, and let the staff fill it with water, 99% alcohol or glycerin (I'm not sure) and our choice of glitters (we both chose silver glitters). My sister's globe was so pretty and the glitters actually legit looks like snow. However my glue fall off after an hour and the sad Rudolph is floating on the water right now. I have to fix it later.

Santa's Workshop to build the DIY snow globe
(Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)


What's needed for the snowglobe
My sister's DIY snow globe

After building the snow globe, we tried the liquid nitrogen frozen snacks. The snacks are frozen cereal and caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate syrup. It was so cool because the snacks makes your breath misty for a while - in line with their on ice theme I guess. We decided to take a break on one of the pretty wooden table before taking our last pictures at the Inni-Beauty booth (where you can touch up your makeup or get a free makeover) and head out for our super delicious lunch boxes.

Liquid nitrogen frozen snacks booth
(Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)



The frozen snacks
The snacks was frozen by the liquid nitrogen, and the cloud did make a wonderful ethereal effect on the surroundings too


yummy!
We both had great time at the party and would thank the Innisfree Malaysia staffs for the wonderful welcome and celebration. Congratulation for your two wonderful years in Malaysia and I do hope that I got to celebrate the 3rd Inni-versary with Innisfree again.



(Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)

(Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)

(Credit: Innisfree malaysia Facebook page)



video


CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. What an event this was. I loved that they had hands-on activity and it was Christmas themed. Your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun this Christmas feel to me.
    love to try this brand if get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I really love the decoration ! and so much activity on the events ! definitely will go check out their FB page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waa. Looks like someone was having fun! I love the cycle part and the globe decoration, It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so much of fun there! Such a long time I didn't DIY card already, perhaps I should DIY one christmas card for my beloved one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... such lovely and fun event.This is the reason why I love D.I.Ys so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i can join in one of this innisfree events... so far never had the chance yet... huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a fun filled event!!! And u are really Creative with your card! It looks so
    Professionally made

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly would have loved to try the DIY snow globe and the bike VR....it looks like a super good event..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems to be such a fun event...All christmasy!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top