Dear Santa Althea, All I Want for Christmas is..... YOU!

So I heard that Santa Althea is going around granting magical Christmas wishes so I'm crossing my finger that my wishes will be granted too. There is nothing more cheerful on Christmas than Christmas songs (well presents are right there with Christmas song, hehe) so this list will be set to the tune of the ever popular Santa Baby song by Eartha Kitt (the Michael Buble version is nice too :P)

Santa Althea, slip a clay mask under the tree for me
My skin is awfully clogged
Althea baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa Althea, a sleeping mask from Laneige too, light blue
My skin needs some moisture, dear
Althea baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all hydration I've missed
Think of all the stuff that I have purchased
Next year I could be also good
If you'll check off my Christmas list

Santa Althea, I want a pact and really that's not a lot
I'm way too oily this year
Althea baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Althea cutie, there's one thing I really do need, the deed
To a platinum mask
Santa cutie, and make my skin shine bright tonight

Santa Althea, and fill my stocking with a lipstick, Dusky Rose
I’ll give some 'x's and more ‘o’s
Althea baby, I want my lips look sexy tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some eye patches from the Petitfee
My eyes are so tired but I believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me


Santa Althea, forgot to mention one little thing, BB cream
Honey beige will be fine
Althea baby, and make my makeup flawless tonight
So hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry, tonight

(wink)

Ta-da! Below are all the products I'm wishing to start next year with gorgeous skin in the order the appear in the song:

1. Nature Republic Hawaii Fresh Clay Pack

I have tried the one from Innisfree (Jeju Super Pore Volcanic Mask, and although I do like that one, I am wondering if the Hawaii one from Nature Republic is much gentler on the skin. My skin are easily clogged because I wear makeup and a lot of skincare products so having a clay mask will really help to "detox" my skin.

2. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

This is one of my HG Sleeping Mask. I've tried a sample of it and I'm really hooked. It provided a great barrier to seal in all my moisturizer and serums that I put on before sleeping and I woke up to a glowy and bouncy skin, I miss the 1+1 deal Althea have on this one last time so I'm wondering if Santa Althea will be generous this time :(.

3. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact

After I move back to Malaysia, the all sunny and humid weather had made my skin quite oily. I do wear loose powder after my makeup but having to touch up with loose powder is a hassle. A mineral pact will make erasing shine mid day a much simpler task!

4. Mediheal Platinum V-life Essential Mask

I am a crazy sheetmask lady. I sheet mask almost every other day, and they provide me great hydration to control my oiliness the next day. Mediheal Platinum mask will help my skin regains vitality and glow and shine like Platinum itself.

5. Clio VirginKiss Mad for Matt Lip

I always wanna try Clio lipstick because all of their other products are really good, and the Mad for Matt lip has this very pretty nude color called Dusky Rose. Clio packaging always look so sleek and elegant, and kinda reminds me of presents packaging.

6. Petitfee Gold & EGF Eye Spot Patch

Because I always spend my time in front of a computer or phone, my eyes are always tired and I have a very apparent dark circles. I have tried to conceal the dark circles, but I know the only way to combat it is by treating them, and since Petitfee Eye patches has always been a rave, I'm hoping that they can be a savior to my dark circles too!

7. Etude House Precious BB Cream Blooming Fit in Honey Beige

It is hard to find a bb cream that will suit someone who is darker than the usual #23 shade. However, Etude House have a darker shade called W24/Honey Beige and I heard that it will suit me fine. Everyone have been raving about how BB cream is much better than foundation, and I want to join in the flawless makeup base club too!.

Therefore, I'm really hoping that Santa ALTHEA could grant my wishlist.

Love,
Fateen
All time Althea's fan.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Yes, Althea is bringing joy to everyone and I love how fast ones wishes will be granted too (only if you are nice the year through)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top