PSK Facial Night Jelly with Aloe Vera Review


Let me start by saying I had never heard of PSK before. I know a few of very popular Taiwanese brand, Naruko, My Beauty Diary, Sexy Look, but I had never run across this brand. So last week I was given the chance to sign up for PSK product trial under BFF (If you haven’t check them out, please do. It’s a wonderful resource for unbiased reviews). I chose the Q10 Facial Night Jelly with Aloe Vera because I am having great results from my COSRX Ultimate Honey Overnight Mask and a sample of Laneige Waterbank Sleeping Mask, and I would like to try more sleeping pack.



This is how it arrives in my mail



The package came wrapped like a birthday presents you all. First impression 100/100. I had a difficulty opening the present package lol but I got it out and it’s actually a nice PSK paper bag (that I already damaged)



The tube is huge. My Cosrx mask although cheaper, only contain 40g of product, but this mask boasts 100mL, so you definitely get almost the same amount of product more or less. I found out that PSK is a dermatologist brand under the BEANNE CHEMICAL CO. from a fellow redditor and blogger and that really explain the no nonsense packaging of PSK. I honestly don’t really mind how a product is packaged, but beautiful packaging (elegant and classy) will usually gain a more prominent spot on my vanity.





The gel is transparent, and it reminds me of those big tubs of aloe gel. It has a nice consistency, not watery but feel a little bit filmy at first. You can instantly feel the cooling and soothing effect after spreading it around, but it does not have any denatured alcohol in it, which is good for sensitive skin. It has a subtle floral scent, but nothing to overpowering.



It absorbs after few seconds, leaving no waxy or greasy feeling on the skin, which is a huge plus for me. I woke up the next morning with plump and well moisturized skin the next day. I can’t confirm since I don’t see any wrinkles reduced, but I think it works so well in hydrating my skin.

This tube works so so well but it costs RM90, which actually made me do think twice if I were to buy it with my money. If I were to compare it to Laneige and Cosrx, the price is almost similar per mL, but Naruko also made Night Gelly that only costs RM45 for a tub of 80g. I had never tried Naruko Night Gelly, but when I did, I will update this post if it is worth it to splurge a little more on this product.

Overall, it’s a very nice product, soothing and have all the right characteristic to be one of the best sleeping packs I had ever tried.

PSK Facial Night Jelly with Aloe Vera, RM90 for 100mL. Contact Mastura Mokhtar at +60139227147 or visit facebook PSK Skincare and Kosmetics to purchase

This is a review on sponsored product. Product are sponsored by commercial company but opinions formed are solely my own. 


CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I wonder how well it works as my skin is very sensitive and I need a good night cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this also. It was a really good products that my husband also wants to use it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard good reviews about it, sad to say not yet available in Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read so many good reviews about this product, plan to give it a try as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Aloe Vera because of its moisturise texture! It just boost up my face moisture over night =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i keep on hearing a good review on this product-but i'll wait until you update on Naruko Night Gel before i make my mind. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top