Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing Skincare Cleanser and Aritaum The Professional 100% Jelly Cleansing Puff Review

Yay! Another haul! This time it’s from ALTHEA as I won some credits over their Facebook Review contest. What I love more is that they really hear our pleas (well, some of it, up to the time I’m writing this post I haven’t heard that they are going to extend the credit expiration date yet). They lower down the shipping to RM99 from RM150, and changed the courier to TA-Q-BIN instead of Skynet. I don’t have any issue with Skynet, I think the branch near mine are competent enough and I’m satisfied with them.

I got few items that I had been wanting since forever, including a low pH cleanser to pair with my new Lipidol face oil cleanser. I got the highly-raved Skinfood Rice Pack, The Face Shop Rice Ceramide Toner, B&Soap Mamie Blue Pack, A’pieu Rilakkuma Edition How to Some Eyeshadow Palette, Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing Skincare Cleanser and Aritaum The Professional 100% Jelly Cleansing Puff.



This time I’m going to review the Aritaum The Professional 100% Jelly Cleansing Puff and Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing Cleanser. The Aritaum Jelly Cleansing Puff is basically a konjac sponge, for extra gentle exfoliation during second cleanser. The Aritaum one was packaged pre-hydrated, while some other Konjac sponge is dehydrated first before packaging. It has a tiny thread for storage (hang to dry) which I already had premonition that it’s going to be broken after a while. It is very gentle to the skin, exfoliates without being irritating and I do love how it foamed up my cleanser, which makes it quite fun to wash my face.


So squishy!


The Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing Cleanser is touted to be low pH for those who care about this kind of thing. I do believe that low pH cleanser are milder for the skin, but if your skin is ok with higher pH cleanser, I think it is fine. This cleanser is said to have pH5.5, which is ideal and will not strip your skin from its moisture excessively.

The consistency is a bit thick, like a cream or conditioner, but it lathers up pretty well with a konjac sponge. It wouldn’t foam up well without a foam maker/sponge so I really recommend to pair up these two together. It has a certain familiar smell to it, sort of like citrusy tea tree oil from the Body Shop. 

Thick creamy texture


I don’t have a problem with it, though I know from reviews that some people were turned off from the smell. It does feel a little stripping, but my skin does not feel tight whatsoever. A little bit of hydrating toner afterwards (I used Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin) and you’re good to go.

In this picture, I will demonstrate to you how easy it takes off my Innisfree Powerproof Eyeliner that is waterproof. I found that using this cleanser together with the konjac sponge thoroughly removes my makeup residue that my oil cleanser can’t take off.

Marks from my Innisfree Powerproof Liner in Brown. This is a waterproof liquid eyeliner



Foamed and cleaned!


Overall, I think these two are great cheaper alternatives if you’re looking for a konjac sponge and a low pH cleanser. 100% will recommend!

Aritaum The Professional 100% Jelly Cleansing Puff (RM10 at AltheaMY, USD$4.66 at Jolse)
Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing Skincare Cleanser (RM23 at Althea MY, USD$8.91 at Jolse)
 




CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I was really glad to know when Althea changed their free shipping to RM99 i literally when on to shop again! I'm not so sure about the cleanser since i don't really prefer things that are scented, but the jelly puff looks cute. Might pick one up from althea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this for my Sis birthday from Althea. She love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks really good on removing make up btw ;)
    Can consider it next time when I shop in Althea :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. definite consider this on my next shopping at Althea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also happy shopping at Althea, it was very smooth transactions and products are more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shopping tips! definitely will look for it while doing shopping at Althea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice product. I wpuld love to try out. I 'm althea lover. Always shopping at their website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am impressed with how well the cleaner removed the waterproof eyeliner. Shall consider it. Thanks for an amazing review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good! Guess I will put this on to get list

    ReplyDelete
  10. The texture is so foamy and PH free too! Thanks for introduce this 2 cheap and effective product for us =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love innisfree. they always have nice products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Innsifree is a wonderful and trusted brand . Love their products .

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top