Monthly Love List: May 2016

Welcome to the monthly love list! This new series published at the end of each month will sum up all the products that I loved and had success with.

Can you believe that it's going to be June already? Crazy how time flies!. I had so much fun last month!! I attended a couple of fun events, met Charis Ow <3, and tried lots of new items. But the peak was when I started blogging back! :) Here's to more months of consistent blogging!

So.... these are all the products that I am in love with:




1. Neogence HA Deeply Moisturizing Lotion

I love this moisturizer because of it's light texture and how fast it absorbs into my skin. It is effective, the ingredients are not harsh to the skin and does not break me out. Overall, love.

2. Skin & Lab Dr. Pore Tightening Glacial Clay Mask

I used this mask every night, and my skin does not break out every other day anymore. Not sure if my pores are tightened, but major love given because it calms the hell out (and cleans the hell out!) of my skin.

3.  April Skin Magic Stone Original Natural Cleansing Soap

It works well to take off my makeup. A bit harsh but my skin feel so clean afterwards. Did not break me out, but a little stinging (still can be tolerated) if got into the eyes. Also, it's so pretty.

4. Silky Girl Matte Junkie Lip Cream

I bought one in Retro (a brownish nude color) on impulse because of the price point (much cheaper than all the matte liquid lipstick available!) and fell in love with it. It dries matte completely, it's not sticky (looking at you Stila and Hourglass), it does not flake after wearing it for a while (you, Colourpop, you!), lightweight and smell nice. The only flaw is that it needs a couple of coats to completely be opaque. But with RM18.90 price tag, I am not complaining!

That's all for this month love list, see you next month for another round up!

XOXO



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top