Dry Skin Rescuer in a Bottle: Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Deeply Moisturizing Lotion

I had reviewed the Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence in the previous post, This time I'm going to review Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Deeply Moisturizing Lotion.

Face lotion on my opinion is basically a moisturizer with a more thin/watery texture than the regular cream moisturizer.

Ingredient:

Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycosyl Trehalose, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Ester, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrosilate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bis-PEG-18-Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Triethanolamine**, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, o-Cymen-5-ol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Silylate, Butylene Glycol*, Caprylyl Glycol.

Note:
Hazard level:
White: 1-2; Yellow: 3-5;
Asterisk: Possible acne trigger.
The lower number/asterisk indicate safer ingredient

I don't hate the simple packaging at all, not impressed, but I can live with the bottle on my vanity display. It is actually a bit humongous, but considering the price (RM80), bigger is certainly better.


The lotion is dispense through a regular plastic stopper, and just enough liquid will be dispense in two-three shakes.


The texture is quite watery and runnier than the essence. It absorbs into the skin fast after few pats and refreshes the skin. There is no sticky feeling whatsoever and feel so light.

I love the lotion more than the essence (although the essence is the award winning product) because of its light texture. It feels like you're working with water and it instantly hydrates you. I don't like the size though because it will be a hassle to travel with.

There is more ingredients in the lotion than the essence, and it is not fragrance-free. Although the ingredients listed are not that harmful, there is a chance of breaking out especially with sensitive skin.

Overall, I am in love with this lotion and can see myself incorporating this in my routine. Will I repurchase? Maybe... since the price is not that friendly to my unemployed wallet.

Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Deeply Moisturizing Lotion (RM80/200mL (look at the amount!)) available at Sasa's store

CONVERSATION

29 comments:

  1. Having tried this before, I do agree with the texture of the product. It is very lightweight and the hydration is amazing. Price wise is still under consideration but overall its a good product to have around ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's a big bottle, but forking out RM80 can only be done when I have some extra dough in my wallet!

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this brand before, shall check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will like it if you got the chance to try :)

      Delete
  3. Neogence sound familiar, thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having tried this brand before, if the texture is watery then it must be very moistful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very moistful! Hydrates your skin for quite some time too

      Delete
  5. know about this brand before ~ but the price is not cheap..

    ReplyDelete
  6. RM80 is pretty cheap for 200ml for a product with lots of ingredients..Have not heard of it so it will take more reviews to explore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big bottle is sure worth it although it's on the pricier side :)

      Delete
  7. This is my very first time to know this product. Will check this out as long as it do moisture my skin. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will work for you if you try it

      Delete
  8. Have not heard of this brand before.. will head over to Sasa's and check it out... Sasa do carry a lot of pretty interesting brands...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never not be amazed with how many obscure brands they carry!

      Delete
  9. I have a dry skin maybe I should try out this product after I finished my skincare product hehe :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you will like it as well if you give it a try!

      Delete
  10. Heard many good review about how moisture of this product! Gonna try this out soon =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll have good results if you try it later!

      Delete
  11. A beauty consultant recommend me this as well. Thanks for sharing your review. I should really consider to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time heard about this brand!!! Would like to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. definitely my saviour! been longing for this kind of product! thanks for recommending.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have heard of this brand but have not try this product yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nowadays outside so hot and polluted. good to have products like these..

    ReplyDelete
  16. this brand is not cheap man!!! but usually the less fancy packaging does the best on skin..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never heard this brand before.. Great review... Hopefully can try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have dry skin too and my skin will definitely appreciate some pampering from this product

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top